To Do : Daily Planner
Visit the forums!
Advertise with us
IMP MUD listing
Using Fire Client
Make A Donation
Other Sites on Firebolt
KDR Beta Chapter
Calc II Project
We here at Firebolt Software take your privacy seriously. Our policy is outlined in detail below. Should you have any questions about it, do not hesistate to contact us.
Information Collection and Use
identifiable information that Firebolt Software collects when you are on the Firebolt Software
site, and when you use Firebolt Software's services. This policy also covers
Firebolt Software's treatment of any personally identifiable information that
Firebolt Software's business partners share with Firebolt Software or that Firebolt Software may collect
on a partner's site.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Firebolt Software
does not own or control, or to people that Firebolt Software does not employ or
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Firebolt Software collects personally identifiable information when you
register for a Fire Portal account, or when you use other certain Firebolt Software products or
services, when you visit Firebolt Software pages, and when you enter promotions
or sweepstakes. Firebolt Software may also receive personally identifiable
information from our business partners.
- When you register with Firebolt Software, we ask for your email address,
birth date, gender, and zip code. Once you register with Firebolt Software and
sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Firebolt Software also automatically receives and records information on our
server logs from your browser including your IP address, the time and date of your request,
and the page you requested.
- Firebolt Software uses information for three general purposes: to customize the
advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain
products and services, and to contact you about specials and new
- Firebolt Software will not sell or rent your personally identifiable
information to anyone.
- Firebolt Software may send personally identifiable information about you to
other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or
service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of
Firebolt Software to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you
differently, these companies do not have any right to use the
personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is
necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the usage
guidelines for specific products or services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account
Information and Preferences
- Firebolt Software may set and access Firebolt Software cookies
on your computer.
- Firebolt Software allows other companies that are presenting advertisements
on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer.
Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Firebolt Software's cookies.
- Firebolt Software uses web beacons to access our cookies within and outside our network of web
sites and in connection with Firebolt Software products and
Changes to this Privacy
- Your Firebolt Software Account Information is password-protected using md5 hashing for your
privacy and security.
- In certain areas Firebolt Software uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to
protect data transmissions.
Questions or Suggestions
- Firebolt Software may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any
substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will
notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
- If you have questions or suggestions, email us.